COCO POPS - Kellogg's (38g x 100Sachets) carton
There are few things that excite a child as quickly as the bright yellow sachet and the inviting smile of “Uncle Kellogg’s Coco”. Who can resist the delicious chocolatey milk left in the bowl and the lingering taste – that’s what makes Kellogg’s Coco Pops® so yummy?
We are on a mission towards nourishing millions of kids across the nation with a delicious bowl of Kellogg’s Coco Pops® and helping them realize their inner talents towards becoming a “Kellogg’s Super Star”, it’s always fun when “Breakfast time is Kellogg’s time”. Nourish your child’s curiosity at the breakfast table with these fun facts
from Uncle Kellogg’s Coco.
Did you know that?
- Kellogg’s Coco Pops® has 11 Vitamins and Minerals
- Nigeria is sometimes called the “Giant of Africa,” because it is one of Africa’s largest countries
- A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
- Adire cloth is the traditional cloth Nigerians use for clothing.
- “Kellogg’s Coco Pops” contains Vitamin C for Stronger Immunity
- It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.